Person Centered Meal Ordering
Personalising menus by individual need at the point of order, automatically aggregating orders and reducing waste in the kitchen.
See at a glance the status of your patient or residents meal orders
Kafoodle helps simplify this process, allowing them to create suitable meal plans that cater for all the needs and requirements of their patients or residents; easily communicate those tailored plans across departments or to the individual and their family, and track their costs to stay within budget.
“I would not hesitate to recommend Kafoodle as their flexible, people-based approach was exactly what OCS needed to implement allergen management. OCS now have the ability to clearly identify allergens, nutritional values and costs across our catering business, whilst not losing the local menu development that is key to our success.”
Paul Cowie, Global Head of Catering, OCS Group UK
Bin the paperwork!
Replacing hard copy recipes and meal plans with digital, interactive versions brings huge benefits to hospital operations, including:
- Reduce the risk to residents of choking or malnutrition through being given meals that are not appropriate to their individual needs (e.g. dementia / dysphagia, diabetic, allergic).
- Consistency of meals and nutrition.
- Staff training – Chefs have access to the nutrition and allergen information of recipes at the touch of a button.
- Provide a better experience and food offering to patients and residents.
- Forecasting and planning.
- Supplier and product catalogue management.
- Cost / budget control.
Request a live demo
To find out more please contact us for a full demonstration and we will show you how Kafoodle can connect your kitchen to your customers.
- Replacing hard copy recipes and meal plans with digital, interactive versions brings huge benefits.
- Save up to 45 mins per meal service.
- Easy-to-use interface for all levels of IT knowledge.