Are you currently complying with the law?
More people are developing severe food allergies, and customers are increasingly demanding to know what is in the food they are eating.
Currently, by law, allergens must be managed and communicated to customers by ALL food businesses, and staff must receive allergen training. How do you currently comply?
Whether you use a 3rd party takeaway service or not, Kafoodle can help you communicate allergens to your customers with ease.
Accurate, real-time digital allergen information
Dietary tags can also be used for filtering, ie. vegan, vegetarian, low fat, low salt etc.
Customers can view and filter by allergens at the touch of a button, no need to call the restaurant to check.
Each dish has a dropdown that displays allergen contains, may contains, nutritional values and calories.
Dishes that do not meet the selected dietary requirements will be marked with a red symbol, giving your customers a clear choice.
Start your digital allergen journey now with Kafoodle!
Easily convert your paper allergen datasheets into interactive digital menus that your customers can filter to their dietary needs – saving time and money and providing accurate information at the touch of a button. Meet the needs of your growing customer base with allergies.
Create Natasha’s Law compliant food labels with Kafoodle
- Control the look and feel of your labels using our powerful customisable options.
- Create compliant labels for any of your Kafoodle recipes.
- See at a glance which labels are compliant with current Front-of-pack and Back-of-pack legislation and upcoming Natasha’s Law legislation.
- Once you’ve created your ideal layout, save the template for future use.
- Various label sizes and shape options.
- ON/OFF toggle for features such as nutrition, price, servings and weight.
- Print your final labels directly from the software on your own printer.
Nacho Cheese use Kafoodle to bring together all our recipes and allergens in one place helping to keep our business ‘tidy and organised’. Kafoodle has answers to our basic daily requirements at the touch of a button.
Voted best takeaway in Britain 2019
Request a live demo
To find out more please contact us for a full demonstration and we will show you how Kafoodle can connect your kitchen to your customers.
- Easily communicate your menus to your customers and make them searchable online.
- Accurate, real-time digital allergen information for customers, staff and EHOs.
- Simple allergen tagging of recipes.
- Create consistency | Save time and money | Connect to your customers | Stay compliant