Natasha’s Law, officially known as the UK Food Information Amendment, is an update to existing legislation in England, Northern Ireland and Wales (it’s likely that Scotland will follow suit).
It requires food businesses to now clearly provide:
1. Name of the food
2. A complete list of ingredients and with the 14 allergenic ingredients emphasised (for example in bold, italics or a different colour) on the labels of foods prepackaged for direct sale on the premises (PPDS).
With Kafoodle’s powerful solution you can…
- Control the look and feel of your labels using our powerful customisable options.
- Create compliant labels for any of your Kafoodle recipes.
- See at a glance which labels are compliant with current Front-of-pack and Back-of-pack legislation and upcoming Natasha’s Law legislation.
- Once you’ve created your ideal layout, save the template for future use.
- Various label sizes and shape options.
- ON/OFF toggle for features such as nutrition, price, servings and weight.
- Print your final labels directly from the software on your own printer.
Request a live demo
To find out more about how Kafoodle can help your business become Natasha’s Law compliant please contact us and we will arrange a live demonstration.