Providing solutions from nursery to university
Kafoodle can help your school create and manage multiple menus, control budgets, manage allergen compliance and create a safer eating environment providing balanced and nutritious meals. Our solutions will help you deliver consistency, efficiency and safety across your sites.
Whether it’s adhering to the School Food Standards, or easily communicating accurate allergen information, Kafoodle has the tools that local authorities, contract caterers and in-house catering teams need to drive innovation within education catering.
Kafoodle helps secondary schools, colleges and universities with their Natasha’s Law compliance by being able to print fully compliant labels straight from our software.
Communicate accurate menu information to parents, guardians and students through mobile digital menus and Natasha’s Law compliant labelling.
Remove the stigma surrounding students with allergies and special diets and encourage a feeling of safety, control and ownership.
Create meal plan cycles based on required nutritional targets and costs for students.
Havering Council and Kafoodle launched Englands first partnership to support students in secondary schools with known food allergens.
The Council’s multi-award winning catering organisation, HES Catering Services developed this innovative partnership to enable secondary students to independently select lunches in the safe knowledge that their choices match their dietary needs.
Our solutions for education
Stock & Ordering
Recipe & Menu Management
The benefits of being with Kafoodle
- All suppliers, ingredients, recipes and menus in one place.
- Allergen, dietary tagging and nutrition by 100g.
- Live recipe analysis by cost, GP%, selling price.
- Full ingredient and labelling compliance in line with Natasha’s Law.
- Print compliant labels with mandatory allergen and calorie information for pre-packaged food.
- Protect your business with a full audit trail of ALL activities.
- HACCP activity history included.
- Seamlessly push recipes through to customer-facing interactive menus in real-time.
- Allow your customers to filter menus by allergen, dietary and nutritional preferences.
- Complete the process with integrated Order & Pay functionality.
- Easy onboarding, system administration and UK based service team.
To find out more about how Kafoodle works in an education environment please contact us for a full demonstration and we will show you how you can connect your kitchen to your school, college or university.