With an increasing number of food businesses adapting to a ‘no contact’ takeaway or delivery service during the lockdown, the use of technology in the industry is growing and becoming even more vital. When restrictions start to be eased, the ‘new normal’ may require keeping a takeaway/delivery service in place for some time to come.
Let Kafoodle take away the stress of allergen compliance. Using our software you can easily create and display up-to-date menus including allergen and nutritional information, allowing customers to filter and search menus based on their dietary requirements and preferences, reducing miscommunication or human error down to a minimum.
Create a seamless connection between your kitchen and your customers with Kafoodle’s innovative pre-order and pay solution.
To help where we can in these difficult times, we have reduced the prices for our bundles so food businesses can easily digitise their menus, process digital orders and payments from website or App, and offer a variety of collection methods to best suit your business.
With packages starting from just £55 per month (plus set up fee) enabling restaurants, cafes, pubs and other food outlets to adapt quickly to a takeaway service.
Features & Benefits
- Quick set-up for digital interactive menus with full preorder and pay functionality
- Seamless connection from kitchen to customer
- Full allergen, dietary and nutritional search for customers
- Support social distancing and manage footfall by limiting the number of orders per collection slot, making peak times more manageable
- Start with Click & Collect then add modules (labelling, stock & ordering) to create a full kitchen compliance system
- Personlised experience for customers with saving preferences
- Integration with multiple payment solutions
- Payment received overnight after each day
- Business intelligence reports to focus your marketing and menu development
- Supported by an agile team with experience of a variety of sectors and sizes
- Data management support available
For more information, submit your details below and one of the team will be in touch shortly.
Resources for reopening
- We would recommend reviewing the FSA reopening checklist here.
- A downloadable PDF of the checklist can also be found here.
- If you are offering a new delivery service you should also be aware that you are required to offer allergy information to the customer at point of purchase and point of delivery.
- The FSA are offering free online training courses for businesses including allergen training and labelling courses here.
- There is also an in-depth guide covering all aspects of food delivery and takeaway by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health here.
The Kafoodle system has proven to be an invaluable tool, giving me the resource to create a menu cycle at the click of a button that not only informs me the quantities of commodities required but also recipe method, HACCP processes, nutritional value, allergens and accurate budgeting on one sheet.
Kafoodle has really helped us pull all the really important parts of our menu together. We use the system on a very regular basis to record new recipes, easily work out nutritional information and accurately manage the allergens present in our menu. This makes life very easy for our team, whether they are accessing recipes or giving information to customers. From a business perspective, it also makes it very straightforward to manage the GP for each menu item. For the price, we really don't believe there's a system anywhere close to Kafoodle.
Kafoodle is the best catering and menu-planning software I have used... Kafoodle offers all the features you need to simplify your busy workday. It's a powerful program that increases productivity, prevents costly mistakes and saves valuable time and money, all whilst remaining incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Its improved our operation massively and financially we are reaping the rewards.
Discovering Kafoodle was like finding that missing piece in a jigsaw puzzle. I have now successfully rolled out the software in five restaurants, and the feedback I have received from both our managers and chefs has been extremely positive, and all agree this is an excellent tool to have within the business.
We chose Kafoodle because of its knowledgeable team and premium product. Both elements have proved to have the depth and diversity to enable success for both us and our clients.
Although most brands recognise labelling needs to be correct, relevant and compliant, they need a practical and convenient tool to achieve those aims. Kafoodle's latest feature is a time saving and comprehensive solution for brands who want to be compliant.
While I’m costing my dish I need something that highlights allergens instantly. Kafoodle makes it simple; it automatically shows the allergens and then the system links up to front of house, so staff can look up the dishes through a tablet while they're on the floor. Then that’s my job done.
Future Food Awards - Food Tech Innovation
Finalist | 2019
Healthcare Estates - Product Innovation
Winner | 2018
The Foodservice Cateys - Supplier Excellence Award
Finalist | 2018
UK Cloud Awards - Best Public Sector Project
Winner | 2018
Extreme Tech Challenge - Healthcare IT
Winner | 2018
CIS Excellence Business Innovation Award
Winner | 2017
Product Excellence Award
Winner | 2016
Food Allergy Awareness
Winner | 2015
Great British Entrepreneur Awards Silver
Winner | 2015