Carbon Footprint Labelling
Carbon labelling is also known as carbon footprint labelling. It’s when you add details to the label of a product that displays its carbon footprint.
Carbon labelling involves measuring the greenhouse gas emissions associated with a product’s life cycle. Then applying that measurement to the product’s packaging or label. The product life cycle includes the production, packaging and distribution.
Carbon labelling encourages consumers to choose products with lower environmental impact.
Download Our Free Whitepaper
- How greenhouse gases and carbon emissions affect climate change
- Understand how the food industry is negatively impacting the environment
- Discover the consumer demand for carbon footprint labelling
- Ways to decrease a business’s or product’s carbon footprint
- Tech available to help businesses calculate their carbon footprint.
Find out cost of your recipes
to you and the environment
Kafoodle now not only helps users with cost calculations and recipe profit calculators. The recipe management feature will calculate the carbon footprint.
The carbon labelling feature will provide:
Carbon rating A – E
Emissions per serving in kgCO2e
Emissions total in kgCO2e
For businesses that want to create great food,
that doesn’t cost the earth.