There is no doubt that the rise of sector agitators like Just Eat and Deliveroo, the increase in digital ordering solutions, and a more diverse offering from restaurants have all contributed to the massive rise in the food takeaway and delivery sector.
We take a look at some of the headline facts and figures from a sector that is expected to double in the next 3 years.
- £8.5 billion – The foodservice delivery market value in the UK (2019).
- 11 million – The forecasted number of online food delivery users this year.
- Just Eat – The most popular online food delivery provider in the UK.
- 89% – Kafoodle found that 89% of users prefer to use a QR code solution rather than download a dedicated App.
- 25 – 34 year olds – The age range using Kafoodle online ordering the most.
- 187% – The amount takeaway vegan orders have increased in the past year.
For more information about how Kafoodle can help your business make the most from Click & Collect, please email email@example.com or call us on 020 3371 0450.